Back to: Project Management
PRINCE2® Advanced Project Management
- PRINCE2® Advanced Project Management
(8, 9, 10, 18 & 19 June )
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
- Project Management Alumni
- Bespoke Courses
- All Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who We Are
This 5 day course offers a thorough and practical understanding of the PRINCE2® project management method and prepares delegates for the Foundation and Practitioner examinations taken at the end of the course.
PRINCE2® is one of the leading approaches to project management and delegates will leave with a complete understanding of PRINCE2® and how to put it into practice.
Who is it for?
- Entry level and experienced project management personnel who wish to learn about project management and the PRINCE2® method in particular
- Managers wishing to adapt the method for use in their projects
- Anybody who needs to know how to run projects more effectively
What will I learn:
- Introduction to Project Management and the PRINCE2® method.
Benefits of attending:
- Plan, monitor, delegate and control the project performance, using the PRINCE2® method
- Understand the 4 integrated elements of principles, themes, processes and tailoring PRINCE2® within a project environment
- Sit the PRINCE2® Foundation and practitioner examinations
Please note: The course is very intensive and highly participative, and will require some additional evening and home study.
This course is run in partnership with Pearcemayfield who is accredited to deliver the training
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited
The Swirl logo™ is a Trademark of AXELOS Limited
We welcome applicants with REACT funding. Please contact us for further details