Train the Trainer
- Train the Trainer
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
Understanding how to prepare and deliver training will enable you to create effective training programmes within your workplace. You will gain confidence to assess the learning outcomes against your organisation’s needs. With budgets being squeezed it is beneficial for internal experts to learn how to pass on their knowledge and expertise through effective training sessions and developing others. Participants will have the opportunity to develop a short training session utilising the skills learnt.
Who is it for?
- Members of staff, managers or team leaders who require a basic understanding of preparing, delivering and assessing training in line with the training needs identified.
What you will learn:
- How to deliver effective training and development solutions within your organisation.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the importance of assessing learning needs and styles prior to the session.
- Learn how to develop clear aims and objectives for your session.
- Recognise the variety of visual aids and learning tools that can be used to support your training.
- Learn how to assess against your objectives to ensure your session achieves its aim.
- Understand the importance of setting ground rules with the learners and how to create a successful learning environment.
- Gain confidence and deliver professional training sessions.
- Setting ground rules with the learners and creating a successful learning environment
Confident and professional delivery