Back to: Marketing and Online Communications
Creative Media Relations
- Creative Media Relations
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
This one day course will focus on how to engage with the media in an effective and creative way which will help shape the news and take your experience to a new level. You will learn how to positive coverage even for borderline stories, engage journalistsusing innovative tactics, conduct media relations online, and prepare managers for interviews.
Who is it for?
- Designed for learners with existing knowledge and some years experience within PR, marketing and communication. Learning will be pitched at a level to help you develop strategic approaches and apply sophisticated techniques.
What you will learn:
- How to engage with the media in a positive and creative way.
- How to develop an approach that is strategic and an essential part of your marketing mix.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain creativity and confidence when dealing with the media.
- Gain new ideas for media engagement.
- Use new approaches to online media management.
- Prepare and brief managers and other spokespeople so they perform well in media interviews.
Book on two or more Marketing and Online Communication courses and receive a 10% discount.