Back to: Marketing and Online Communications
Producing & Editing Newsletters
- Producing & Editing Newsletters
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
Newsletters are an invaluable tool when it comes to promoting services, exchanging ideas and raising the profile of an organisation. This hands on course provides a practical look at how to produce effective newsletters and similar publications.
Who is it for?
- Those who want to improve the quality and professionalism of their newsletter/publication for internal/external readers.
What you will learn:
- How to gather content, present and write interesting news stories for your newsletters and publications
Benefits of attending:
- Establish clear aims for the newsletter/publication.
- Confidently gather, process and edit copy for newsletters.
- Avoid common pitfalls.
- Understand the basics of newsletter presentation.
- Enhance the impact of the newsletter.
- Encourage readership and produce interesting stories.
Book on two or more Marketing and Online Communication courses and receive a 10% discount.