Essential Management Skills
- Essential Management Skills
(28 - 30 July 2014 )
(2, 9, 16 October 2014 )
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
This Cardiff University accredited 3 day course will introduce managers to the complex issues involved in management. It is highly interactive and provides excellent coverage of the essential knowledge, skills and techniques for success as a manager. This course focuses on moving organisations forward through positive management of one’s self and others to help achieve organisational aims in an effective productive manner.
Who is it for?
- Newly appointed or soon to be promoted managers / supervisors, and those with experience but no formal management training.
What you will learn:
- The essential skills, techniques and knowledge required to be a successful manager.
Benefits of attending:
- Develop a personal action plan.
- Understand how to manage your time and delegate effectively.
- Learn how to motivate and develop staff.
- Understand the importance of effective communication with staff.
- Learn how to make informed decisions
- Know how to monitor and improve performance.
- Learn how to manage workplace conflict
- Recognise your current practices and how you can improve them.
This course is accredited by Cardiff University. On successful completion the participant will receive 10 Credits, Level 1 (CQFW Level 4).