Back to: Communication Skills
- Confident Communication
Course outline content:
People with excellent communication skills are more likely to be successful in their work. How well you communicate determines how you and your ideas come across and whether or not you achieve your objectives. This one day course will explore tactics and methods to improve your ability to communicate with confidence. Whether you are new to the world of work or experienced this course has something to offer you.
Who is it for?
Those who need to increase their confidence in a variety of work situations – networking events, meetings and interviews.
What will I learn?
- How to build rapport and improve relationships.
- What are nerves and why they are there and controlling them.
- How body language can help or hinder.
- Presence and the power of being in the moment.
- The power of listening and getting your message across.
- Personal branding.
- Maintaining a positive state.
What will it cover?
- Looking at beliefs.
- The power of the voice covering breathing, projection and tone.
- Listening techniques.
- Self talk.
- How we all see the world.
Benefits of attending
- Increased personal and professional credibility
- Giving you the tips to feel empowered to be more confident at work.
- Motivating you to develop your career and not let fear stop you.
- Show you that everyone can improve their confidence.
- A tool box that you can use after the course to develop your career.
- Understanding other people’s needs and working to achieve win:win outcomes.