Portuguese Conversation for Absolute Beginners
Level 3, 10 Credits.
We have 1 upcoming course
(Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm)
Download Enrolment Form
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Monday 12th June 2017 to Thursday 22nd June 2017
- Ms Larissa Berquo
- Continuing and Professional Education
Tel: 029 2087 0000
Fax: 029 2066 8935
- Fee £128.00 (Concessionary Fee £110.00)
This course is aimed at students who have no knowledge of Portuguese. It focuses on speaking and understanding the language in practical contexts. Ideal if you want a taste of Portuguese! The tutor is from Brazil.
- An 18 hour course
- Small groups (14 maximum but for popular courses this figure will go up to a maximum of 16).
- Pre-enrolment is essential
- Course materials provided at first session
- Extensive use of our digital language laboratories
- Audio material available throughout the summer via our on-line learning platform
Accessibility of Courses
Our aim is access for all. We aim to provide a confidential advice and support service for any student with a long term medical condition, disability or specific learning difficulty. We are able to offer one-to-one advice about disability, pre-enrolment visits, liaison with tutors and co-ordinating lecturers, material in alternative formats, arrangements for accessible courses, assessment arrangements, loan equipment and Dyslexia screening. Please contact CPE on (029) 2087 0000 for an information leaflet.
A range of further information can be found on our web site www.cardiff.ac.uk/learn or in Choices. This includes the times and dates of courses and an explanation of accreditation and credit levels.