Back to: Language and Cultural Awareness
Chinese Commercial Culture
- Chinese Commercial Culture
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
This course provides an essential overview of Chinese commercial culture and the skills needed to be best able to communicate effectively in the Chinese operating environment. Delegates will gain the necessary background to participate in constructive communications with Chinese business partners.
Who is it for?
This course is intended for business executives, professionals and individuals who are, or will be, engaged in business with China. It is also suitable for those who simply recognise the potential advantage of being familiar with Chinese business etiquette.
What you will learn
- The characteristics of the Chinese people
- Interpersonal relationships
- Business meetings
- Establishing business relations
- Taboos and Fondnesses
- Festivals / celebrations
Benefits of attending
- Increased understanding of Chinese culture, particularly in the business environment.
- Improved knowledge and skills to enable participation in constructive communications with Chinese business partners.
- Increased chance of success in conducting business with Chinese companies and individuals.
Our Chinese courses are provided by Cardiff Confucius Institute, which was launched as part of Cardiff University in February 2008, and aims to promote and foster greater links between China and Wales.