Our carefully designed postgraduate taught courses are an engaging blend of practical workshops and academic seminars.
We pride ourselves on offering our diverse student body a unique integration of both theory and practice that is mutually beneficial to each other. We aim to instill in you an intimate knowledge of real-world media and journalism practice that is built on a solid foundation of academia. Our courses are delivered by industry experts with years of experience and a passion for sharing their knowledge.
We do not believe in excellence for its own sake: our teaching and research is grounded in a commitment to ethics, social responsibility and the importance of journalism, media and communications to a healthy democracy. As a student at the School, you will thus be able to engage in socially productive dialogue around pertinent issues while learning best practices of the industry.
Available taught courses
- Broadcast Journalism (MA)
- Computational and Data Journalism (MSc)
- Digital Media and Society (MA)
- International Journalism (MA)
- International Public Relations and Global Communications Management (MA)
- Journalism, Media and Communications (MA)
- Magazine Journalism (MA)
- Media Management (MBA)
- News Journalism (MA)
- Political Communication (MA)
- Science, Media and Communication (MSc)
- Telephone:+44(0)29 2087 4786