- Andrea Frank (CPLAN), Federico Wulff (WSA) and MA Urban Design studentsWednesday 23rd September 2015 - 7:15pm
Have you ever been interested in how to make your neighbourhood more attractive, safer and more sustainable? Are you interested in sharing your concerns and mobilising community?
- Speaker list enclosedTuesday 29th September 2015 - 9:30am
This engaging event is intended for all those who are interested in learning about the latest research and policy developments involving the Severn Estuary and its future. It guarantees a lively and informative day of presentations and talks.
- Speaker list enclosedMonday 5th October 2015 - 9:00am
The conference is geared primarily towards current doctoral students from within the Cardiff University energy research community and across the UK more broadly.
- A range of invited speakersFriday 9th October 2015 - 9:00am
The event focuses on the topic of ‘cold blood(ed),’ suggestive both of particular lifeforms and lifeworlds, as well as a metaphor for the absence of ‘passion’ or emotion in human-animal relations.
- Tuesday 14th June 2016 - 9:00am
The previous event was described by one Head of Geography as: 'Thoughtful, intelligent and one of the best training courses I have ever attended as a teacher.'