Hands-on Polypectomy Skills
Suitable for ST5 – Consultants, this hands-on JAG course aims to provide core knowledge related to the endoscopic procedure, specifically developing handling and therapeutic skills of polypectomy technique.
- How to increase polyp detection
- How to assess and classify polyps
- Polypectomy technique
- Common difficulties
- Key safety principles – diathermy, risk assessment
- How to recognise and manage complications
- Clinical judgement, ‘levels’ of polypectomy difficulty and the MDT
WIMAT, Cardiff Medicentre
We are located in Cardiff Medicentre, on the site of the University Hospital of Wales.