Available to: undergraduates and undergraduates with non standard residential periods
A hall close to local shops and amenities on Albany Road.
Cartwright Court is a hall located in a residential area close to the good local shopping area in Albany Road. It is within walking distance of both the Cathays Park campus and Heath Park campus.
Distance to campuses
|Main Building||Heath Park campus|
|Distance||1 mile||1.5 miles|
|Walking||20 minutes||30 minutes|
|Cycling||10 minutes||15 minutes|
Albany Road, Cardiff Bus 52
Monthemer Road, Cardiff Bus 95
Please note: the timings given above are only provided as a guide.
|Supermarket||Crwys Road (Co-op)|
|Fast food||Crwys Road|
|Sports facilities||Cardiff University Fitness and Squash Centre
View all of the University's sports facilities
- Shared bathroom facilities
- Shared kitchen/dining areas
- Flats for 6 students (each pair of rooms share an adjoining bathroom)
- Houses for 4-6 students
- Network connection point and Wi-Fi access
- Bicycle sheds
- Quiet living option for undergraduates (shared flats/houses with other students who have also expressed an interest in a quiet living environment)
- 1 x one bedroom flat with 1 double bedroom, living/dining/kitchen and bathroom
- Wi-Fi available for partners/spouses. Only registered students can use the network connection point
- 3 x two bedroom flat with 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, living/dining/kitchen and bathroom
- Wi-Fi available for family members. Only registered students can use the network connection point
All Couples/Families are expected to seek alternative accommodation for subsequent years as the period of residence cannot be extended beyond the first year.
Standard residential period (September to June)
|Shared bathroom houses 1 - 16||£4409.08||(2 X £1469.69 and 1 X £1469.70)|
|Shared bathroom houses A & B||£4770.48||(3 X £1590.16)|
|Car parking||£163||(2 X £54.33 and 1 X £54.34)|
Full year residential period (September to September)
|1 bedroom flat||£8684.21||(2 X £2894.74 and 1 X £2894.73)||Couples/families|
|2 bedroom flat||£9621.20||(2 X £3207.07 and 1 X £3207.06)||Couples/families|
Non standard residential period
|Shared bathroom houses|| Variable according to individual course dates, fees will be calculated according to the daily rate for the Standard Residential Period. |
Please note: these residential periods may include placement periods when you will be paying residences fees but may not be occupying your room.
Assistant Residences Manager
- +44(0)29 2251 0596
- +44 (0)29 2087 4615
How to apply
Learn how to apply and if you're eligible for guaranteed University accommodation.
One bed flat
Two bed flat
+44 (0)29 2251 0596