Available to: undergraduates
Right next to Cardiff Business School and only a short walk from Cathays Park campus.
Aberconway Hall is situated next to Cardiff Business School and only a short walk from the John Percival Building, Cardiff Law School and the Cathays Park campus.
Distance to campuses
|Main Building||Heath Park campus|
|Distance||0.5 miles||1.25 miles|
|Walking||10 minutes||25 minutes|
|Cycling||5 minutes||12.5 minutes|
Park Place, Cardiff Bus 95
Please note: the timings given above are only provided as a guide.
|Supermarket||Maindy Road (Lidl)|
|Fast food||City centre|
|Sports facilities||Cardiff University Fitness and Conditioning Centre
View all of the University's sports facilities
|Bike shed||Colum Hall|
- shared bathroom facilities
- shared kitchen/dining areas
- flats for 3-6 students
- network connection point and Wi-Fi access
- wheelchair-accessible accommodation (3 rooms)
- quiet living option for undergraduates (shared flats/houses with other students who have also expressed an interest in a quiet living environment).
Standard residential period (September to June)
|Shared bathroom||£4770.48||(3 X £1590.16)|
Senior Assistant Residences Manager
- +44 (0)29 2087 0047
- +44 (0)29 2087 4863
How to apply
Learn how to apply and if you're eligible for guaranteed University accommodation.
|No parking within a three mile radius|
+44 (0)29 2087 6476