Kids in Museums
Kids in Museums is working with CyMAL to develop participation and involvement of children and young people at the heart of Welsh museums, archives, libraries and cultural organisations.
Kids in Museums provides a range of bi-lingual resources to help the venues, plan, find young people and deliver Taking Over
The relevance of this project to the From Pit to Port Project and the links into the Tackling Poverty Agenda are:
- supporting people to live in the Community
- supporting young people to do well at school
- supporting families to be engaged in their children’s education
- helping people develop employment skills and find work
- reducing youth unemployment and disengagement
- promoting joined up working between cultural organisations, Communities First clusters and other sectors/agencies, and local communities.
Kids in Museums will proactively make links between participating Taking Over Day organisations and Communities First and Pioneer Areas, ensuring that the most disadvantaged are reached
Kids in Museums – Taking Over Day
7-14 Dover Street