We are actively involved in teaching core skills for researchers and run stand-alone workshops on systematic review skills.
Sessions and workshops
We run specially commissioned sessions and workshops in the following areas:
Courses for staff and students
- Introduction to Systematic Reviews
- Developing Systematic Literature Searches
- Critically Evaluating Papers in Health and Social Care
- Critical Appraisal of Qualitative Research
- Critical Appraisal of Quantitative Research.
If you have specific skills development needs, please contact us:
Specialist Unit for Review Evidence
Develop your understanding of the systematic review process.