Systematic Review course
An intensive four-day course to introduce you to the necessary skills to complete a systematic review.
The next course will take place from Monday 18 May 2020 - Thursday 21 May 2020.
Develop an understanding of the systematic review process through this practical and highly interactive course, with a range of discussion, group and hands-on sessions.
Participants come to the course with a research topic and leave with a draft protocol for their systematic review.
Who is it for
- Healthcare professionals
- Postgraduate healthcare researchers
- Policy makers
- Librarians and information professionals
This course will cover:
- introduction to systematic reviews and other types of evidence synthesis
- developing a protocol
- literature searching and selection of studies
- critical appraisal of quantitative and qualitative research
- extracting data – developing/adapting forms
- meta-analysis or narrative synthesis
- reporting and dissemination of evidence syntheses.
Find out more
Learn more about this course, including the key aspects covered, course presenters and register your interest.