A global collaboration developing a core outcome set for hidradenitis suppurativa, a distressing skin condition.
A global collaboration with participating subjects from 19 different countries developing a core outcome set for hidradenitis suppurativa, a distressing skin condition.
- Department of Dermatology, Zealand University Hospital, Roskilde; Health Sciences Faculty, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Musculoskeletal Statistics Unit, The Parker Institute, Bispebjerg and Frederiksberg Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Division of Infection and Immunity, Cardiff University, University Hospital of Wales, Heath Park, Cardiff, UK
- The Patients' Association HS Denmark, Denmark
- Department of Dermatology, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, USA
- Department of Dermatology, New York Medical College, Valhalla NY, USA
- Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA; Department of Dermatology and Department of Medicine, Division of
- Rheumatology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Dermatology Service, US Department of Veteran Affairs Medical Centre, Denver, USA
- Department of Dermatology, Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine, New Hyde Park, New York, USA.
Developed new quality of life technologies for sufferers.
Two papers published and one more is under review. We expect to publish up to six more papers.