Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (online)
In a 2-day intensive ‘live online’ programme, you’ll be able to achieve this Cardiff Business School Yellow Belt in Lean Six Sigma.
This course will be delivered online, via zoom.
The course has been designed in a way to let you immediately start applying what you’ve learned to your organisation. The programme will teach you how to blend and adapt your approach to your particular context, successfully. In addition, the course will also briefly discuss how Lean Six Sigma is complementary to Industry 4.0 technology, helping delegates to maximise improvement within an organisation and its supply chain.
Your trainer will be Maneesh Kumar.
No upcoming dates available
There are currently no upcoming dates available for this course, but you can register your interest. We will be in touch when a new course date is scheduled.
You have successfully registered your interest in this course. We will be in touch if new dates become available.
Who it’s for
Yellow Belts are people at the grass root level in the organisation, i.e. shop-floor employees or supervisors, those that play a vital role in bringing cultural change in an organisation and sustaining it on a long-term basis. A Yellow Belt typically has a basic knowledge of Lean Six Sigma but will not lead projects on their own.
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is for people who are going to be involved in a Six Sigma project as a team member, assisting Black Belts and Green Belts executing sponsored projects. The Yellow Belt collects data, participates in problem solving exercises and adds their personal experiences in resolving the complex problems in organizations.
No prior knowledge of Lean Six Sigma is required for attending this course.
What you’ll learn
- How Lean and Six Sigma aligns with the principles of Systems Thinking & Industry 4.0
- How to apply the basic principles of Lean and Six Sigma and its key metrics
- Understand the Six Sigma DMAIC improvement methodology for problem solving
- Understand the Lean Six Sigma organizational infrastructure and its roles and responsibilities
- How to apply the Lean / Six Sigma tools and techniques for problem solving
- Learn how to select a project using an objective project selection methodology for Lean / Six Sigma programme.
- Pass a multiple choice, open book exam at the end of day two
- One resit is allowed during the event.
The Yellow Belt training is accredited by the Lean Competency System (LCS) at Level 1a and Level 1c respectively. There is an online test through the LCS Assessment Centre.
The LCS is the leading workplace based continuous improvement qualification and is used by organisations and practitioners across the world. Becoming LCS certified enables you to become an LCS Practitioner Member which enables you to access resources to help you practice and teach, set up a digital credential profile and use the LCS's unique Continuing Professional Development platform.
Online via Zoom.