Customer service excellence
Customer care is an integral part of the services that we provide and we are proud to hold the Customer Service Excellence® standard. Our customer service standards set out what you can expect from us.
We are committed to providing a service which is friendly, helpful and responsive to your needs and we will do everything reasonably possible to ensure the reliability of our services.
You can expect our staff to be courteous, respectful and considerate at all times, and to respond to your enquiries promptly and efficiently.
You can help us to accomplish this by treating our staff and fellow customers with respect and courtesy.
- Small class sizes in a city centre location
- 90% of our customers rate us as good or excellent
- We have extensive experience with local, national and international businesses
Our customer service standards
We promise to:
Provide accurate information from first point of contact with us
- We review published information on a quarterly basis to ensure the content is accurate and up-to-date.
Be responsive, reliable and efficient
- We acknowledge all enquiries and complaints within a maximum of 3 working days (where contact details are provided). The best way to contact us is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us on 029 2087 5274.
Listen and work with you
- We invite all course attendees to evaluate our service and we will act on suggestions for improvements
- We review our provision on an annual basis to ensure it is relevant and appropriate.
Be open and upfront
- We provide information relating to confirmation/cancellation of courses at least 10 working days in advance of the scheduled start date (unless otherwise agreed with the client)
- We communicate how our customers rate our services and about the improvements we continue to make.
Maintain a high-quality service
- We achieve at least 90% ‘good’ or ‘excellent’ responses from our customers when asked to assess the extent to which the advertised topics were covered during the course
- Your course deliverers will have an appropriate level of experience/expertise.
Provide a welcoming learning experience
- We achieve at least 90% ‘good’ or ‘excellent’ responses from our customers when asked to assess the level of care they have received from us
- We treat you with courtesy, respect and consideration.
Sustainability and environment
- We regularly look at our practices and commit to making our services sustainable
- We supply fair-trade tea and coffee and vegan/alternative options.
- We are committed to continuous improvement in customer service
- We encourage and welcome your feedback as this will provide us with the opportunity to improve.
If you are not satisfied with the level of service you receive, please let us know. We will respond quickly, efficiently and effectively. In making your complaint, you are providing us with the opportunity to improve our services.
How are we doing?
We are committed to continuously improving our service and we welcome your feedback.
If you are not satisfied with the level of service you receive then please let us know using our complaints procedure. We will respond quickly, efficiently and effectively. In making your complaint you are providing us with the opportunity to improve our services.
Core working hours are 09:00-16:30 Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays and university closed days.
Customer Service Excellence® standard
We are committed to providing a service which is welcoming, reliable and exceeds our customers’ expectations.
You can be confident that your experience of working with us will be positive and friendly.
We are very proud to hold the Customer Service Excellence® standard. In November 2022, we were awarded additional 'Compliance Plus' awards for our continued world class customer case, bringing our total to 23. Backed by the Cabinet Office, the Customer Service Excellence® standard recognises organisations that truly put their customers at the core of what they do.
We were also presented with the 2021 Customer Service Excellence® award for 'maintaining a customer focused organisation', recognising the work we've done to adapt our services and support learning, particularly during COVID-19.
Develop your professional skills and knowledge with training courses in a wide range of subjects and disciplines.