Explore our publications to find out about our internationally recognised research which is creating an impact across the world.
Many of our researchers make their full text freely available to view and share, to support the free exchange of knowledge and ideas.
- Chandler, H. L. et al. 2020. Polygenic risk for Alzheimer's disease shapes hippocampal scene-selectivity. Neuropsychopharmacology , pp.-. (10.1038/s41386-019-0595-1)
- Eales, S. , Eales, O. and De Vis, P. 2020. Do bulges stop stars forming?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society 491 (1), pp.69-79. (10.1093/mnras/stz2971)
- Kind, C. , Friedemann, S. and Read, D. 2020. Existence and stability of skyrmion bags in thin magnetic films. Applied Physics Letters 116 (2) 22413. (10.1063/1.5127173)
- Pisano, G. et al. 2020. Development of at silicon-based mesh-lens arrays for millimeter and sub millimeter wave astronomy. Journal of Low Temperature Physics (10.1007/s10909-019-02327-y)
- Priestley, F. D. et al. 2020. Dust masses and grain size distributions of a sample of Galactic pulsar wind nebulae. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society 491 (4), pp.6020-6031. (10.1093/mnras/stz3434)
- Smith, R. J. et al., 2020. The Cloud Factory I: Generating resolved filamentary molecular clouds from galactic-scale forces. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society 492 (2), pp.1594-1613. (10.1093/mnras/stz3328)
- Traficante, A. et al., 2020. Multi-scale dynamics in star-forming regions: the interplay between gravity and turbulence. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society 491 (3), pp.4310-4324. (10.1093/mnras/stz3344)
- Wan, Y. et al., 2020. Low threshold quantum dot lasers directly grown on unpatterned quasi-nominal (001) Si. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics (10.1109/JSTQE.2020.2964381)
- Wong, S. et al., 2020. Gapless unidirectional photonic transport using all-dielectric kagome lattices. Physical Review Research 2 (1) 012011(R). (10.1103/PhysRevResearch.2.012011)