Applicant visit days
Visit days help you make sure you are choosing the right place to study. Visiting the School of Physics and Astronomy allows you to meet members of our academic staff, have a look at our facilities and experience the atmosphere of the School.
We offer our applicants the opportunity to come and visit the School on a visit day. The day includes:
- introductory talks
- a one to one chat with a member of academic staff
- student led tours of our teaching facilities
- a walking tour of the university
- opportunities for parents to meet with staff
- lunch in our cafeteria with staff and students.
Applicants will be invited to a visit day at the School after receiving their offer.
There are also University open days that show you what Cardiff University and the city of Cardiff have to offer students more widely.
For more information about our School visit days, contact our admissions team.