Athena SWAN award
We are proud to have been awarded an Athena SWAN Bronze Award which recognises our commitment to promoting gender equality across our School.
We have committed to a range of actions including:
- increase gender balance and diversity for staff recruitment, career development and promotion
- create more opportunities for staff participation in School governance and structures in support of equality, diversity and inclusivity
- increase diversity in student recruitment, improving student community and culture
- improving our research environment and the career development of postgraduate and early career researchers
- improving staff working environment and culture