Free delegate registration is now open. The deadline is midday on 7 May.
Are you interested in attending one, two or three days of compelling discussions on a range of interdisciplinary topics? Would you like the opportunity to network with other Arts, Humanities and Social Science researchers? Looking for inspiration for your own research project? Breaking Boundaries provides an opportunity for doctoral researchers from Cardiff University, neighbouring institutions and GW4 universities, to showcase and discuss current research in the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences. What we offer:
- Keynote speakers
- Panels featuring presentations on interdisciplinary topics related to the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, each with Q&A sessions.
- Online poster exhibition with a ‘people’s choice’ prize – so make sure you have a look and vote.
- Opportunity to network with researchers from local universities.
- Postgraduate researchers from the following GW4 and Welsh Institutes are welcome to attend
- University of Bristol
- University of Bath
- Cardiff University
- University of Exeter
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- University of South Wales
Unfortunately, delegates from other universities and those that aren’t enrolled on PGR courses are ineligible for attendance.