Search our publications to find articles, books, reports and papers written by experts in their field.
Many of our researchers make their full text freely available to view and share, supporting research innovation on a global scale.
- Eyers, D. , Lahy, A. and Wilson, M. 2019. 3D printing for supply chain service companies. In: Wells, P. ed. Contemporary Operations and Logistics: Achieving Excellence in Turbulent Times. Cham: Palgrave Macmillan. , pp.61-79. (10.1007/978-3-030-14493-7_5)
- Goltsos, T. E. et al. 2019. The boomerang returns? Accounting for the impact of uncertainties on the dynamics of remanufacturing systems. International Journal of Production Research 57 (23), pp.7361-7394. (10.1080/00207543.2018.1510191)
- Huang, S. , Potter, A. and Eyers, D. 2019. Social media in operations and supply chain management: state-of-the-art and research directions. International Journal of Production Research 58 (6), pp.1893-1925. (10.1080/00207543.2019.1702228)
- Lin, J. , Naim, M. M. and Spiegler, V. L. 2019. Delivery time dynamics in an assemble-to-order inventory and order based production control system. International Journal of Production Economics 107531. (10.1016/j.ijpe.2019.107531)
- Ponte, B. , Naim, M. and Syntetos, A. 2019. The effect of returns volume uncertainty on the dynamic performance of closed-loop supply chains. Journal of Remanufacturing (10.1007/s13243-019-00070-x)
- Soroka, A. et al. 2019. Measuring regional business resilience. Regional Studies (10.1080/00343404.2019.1652893)
- Wang, Y. , Gosling, J. and Naim, M. 2019. Assessing supplier capabilities to exploit building information modelling. Construction Innovation: Information, Process, Management 19 (3), pp.491-510. (10.1108/CI-10-2018-0087)