Search our publications to find articles, books, reports and papers written by experts in their field.
Many of our researchers make their full text freely available to view and share, supporting research innovation on a global scale.
- Dukyil, A. , Mohammed, A. and Darwish, M. 2018. Design and optimization of an RFID-enabled passport tracking system. Journal of Computational Design and Engineering 5 (1), pp.94-103. (10.1016/j.jcde.2017.06.002)
- Eyers, D. 2018. A jolly good fellow(ship): Reflections on the value of an ESRC Early Career Impact Acceleration Fellowship. Presented at: Logistics and Operations Section Annual Conference Cardiff 12 January 2018.
- Eyers, D. et al. 2018. The flexibility of industrial additive manufacturing systems. International Journal of Operations and Production Management 38 (12), pp.2313-2343. (10.1108/IJOPM-04-2016-0200)
- Goltsos, T. E. et al. 2018. The boomerang returns? Accounting for the impact of uncertainties on the dynamics of remanufacturing systems. International Journal of Production Research (10.1080/00207543.2018.1510191)
- Lin, J. , Spiegler, V. L. M. and Naim, M. 2018. Dynamic analysis and design of a semiconductor supply chain: a control engineering approach. International Journal of Production Research 56 (13), pp.4585-4611. (10.1080/00207543.2017.1396507)
- Mohammed, A. and Harris, I. 2018. Gresilient purchasing: A MADM approach. Presented at: International Conference on Applied Analysis and Mathematical Modeling Gelişim University, Istanbul 20-24 June 2018.
- Naim, M. , Eyers, D. and Lisec, A. 2018. Papers from the 22nd International Symposium of Logistics (ISL). International Journal of Logistics Management, The 29 (4), pp.1122-1124. (10.1108/IJLM-11-2018-345)
- Nair, R. and Eyers, D. 2018. The decision of the Permanent Court of Arbitration on territorial disputes in the South China Sea: Revisiting the “Tragedy of the Commons” through a risk management perspective. Presented at: Logistics and Operations Management Section Annual Conference Cardiff 12 January 2018.
- Nujoom, R. , Mohammed, A. and Wang, Q. 2018. A sustainable manufacturing system design: A fuzzy multi-objective optimization model. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 25 (25), pp.24835-24547. (10.1007/s11356-017-9787-6)