Driven by our commitment to deliver Public Value, we work with a range of different stakeholders to maximise our contribution to our local, national and international communities, including business, government, NGOs, charities and other third sector organisations.
We are committed to increasing the scope of our engagement and the economic and social value it generates.
Making a difference
Find out how research and engagement with our partner organisations generates impact and Public Value:
We collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders from multiple sectors, including:
- Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service
- Cardiff Capital Region
- Centre for Ageing Better
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Citizens UK
- Disability Wales
- Hans Böckler Foundation
- Living Wage Foundation
- Local Government Association
- NHS Confederation
- The UK, Scottish and Welsh Governments
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Welsh Local Government Association.