We have a well-established interdisciplinary team supported by an International Scientific Board.
Head of School, Computer Science and Informatics
- +44 (0)29 2087 6070
Professor - Chair in BIM for Smart Engineering
- +44 (0)29 2087 5133
Director of International
- +44 (0)29 2087 6557
International Scientific Board
We are supported by an International Scientific Board (ISB) chaired by Professor Robert Deaves, system architect at Dyson and RAEng visiting professor of robotics at Imperial College, London. All ISB members are leading experts in their fields and based at some of the top universities in the world (or industrialists with academic credentials obtained at such institutions), invited on the basis of their ability to advise and influence research and innovation investments, supporting our aspirations.
The International Scientific Board consists of the following members:
- Professor Rob Deaves - Dyson UK and chair of the International Scientific Board
- Professor Ah-Hwee Tan - Singapore Management University
- Professor Anna Cox - University College London
- Professor Anthony Pipe - UWE Bristol
- Professor Tom Gedeon - Australian National University
- Professor George Q Huang - University of Hong Kong