Environmental Design of Buildings Portfolio
Student activities and excursions on the MSc in Environmental Design of Buildings.
Students take part in several activities and visits throughout the course. These have included:
- Field trip to St Fagans Open Air Museum to explore the thermal and daylight performance of historical buildings
- Exploration of natural ventilation strategies and design
- Influence of materials on thermal comfort
- Factors affecting planting of green roofs
- A field trip to Navarra in Northern Spain to explore low energy buildings and refurbishments
For more information on course content, structure, fees and how to apply, please visit our Coursefinder page.