We have a range of services dedicated to helping you make the most of student life.
Our staff at the Student Support Centre are here to offer confidential advice and support when you need it.
Our support includes:
- Advice and guidance for prospective and current students.
- International student support for students from outside the UK on a wide range of issues including immigration and visas.
- Help and assistance for students with dyslexia or disabilities, including dedicated mental health advisers.
- Financial support to help those with financial difficulties including the Financial Contingency and Hardship Funds.
- Counselling for students feeling distressed or anxious.
- Careers and employability advice and information, workshops, events, work experience placements and more.
Student Support (Cathays)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 4844
Student Support (Heath Park)
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2251 0018
International Student Support enquiries
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 6009