Dr Efi Mantzourani - PhD MSc MRPharmS
Telephone:+44 (0)29 208 70452
- MPharm, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, 2002
- MSc in Molecular Modelling, Cardiff University, 2003
- Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain, 2004
- PhD in NMR and Molecular Modelling, University of Patras, Greece, 2006
- Member of the School's Pharmacy Practice & Clinical Pharmacy Research Group
- Background in Medicinal Chemistry. Recent research interests include NMR and conformational analysis of bioactive molecules, such as peptide epitopes and non-peptide (peptidomimetics) molecules.
Experiential placement and manual in community pharmacy
First year, PH1122: OSCA
Second year, PH2110: Responding to Symptoms, Practice of Pharmacy, OSCA
Third year, PH3104: Controlled Drugs PH3107: Practice of Pharmacy plus, OSCA
Fourth year, Research projects PH4114: Practice of Pharmacy, CPD, OSCA PH4209: Problem solving, CPD
Will be undertaking the Post-graduate Certificate of University Teaching and Learning (PCUTL) within the academic year.