Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Dr Ahmed Abass
- T. Shenton and A. Abass, “Non-Parametric Linear Time-Invariant Extensions of Non-Invertible and Backlash Plant”, the International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, July 2013.
- M. El-Araby, A. El-Kafrawy, A. Fahmy Abass, “Dynamic performance of a nonlinear non-dimensional two stage electrohydraulic servovalve model”, pp. 99-110, International Journal of Mechanics and Materials in Design, Volume 7, 2, Number, 2011.
- M. El-Araby, A. El-Kafrawy, A. Fahmy Abass, “Non-Dimensional Mathematical Model of a two Stage Electrohydraulic Servovalve”, Port Said Engineering Research Journal, March 2006.
- Abass and A. T. Shenton, “Driveline Control by a Nonparametric QFT Method”, International Federation of Automatic Control (IFAC), pp.85-91, Workshop on Engine and Powertrain Control, Simulation and Modelling (ECOSM 12), Rueil-Malmaison, France, October 2012.
- Abass, A. T. Shenton, "Automotive Driveline Modelling, Inverse-Simulation and Compensation", ISMS, pp.244-249, International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Modelling and Simulation, Liverpool, UK, January 2010.
- Abass, S. Zhao, A. T. Shenton, "Nonparametric Driveline Identification and Control", ISMS, pp.238-243, International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Modelling and Simulation, Liverpool, UK, January 2010.
- Keith M. Meek, Ahmed Abass, Thomas Sorensen and Sally Hayes, (2014) “Transverse depth-dependent changes in corneal collagen fibril orientation”, Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology 2014 Annual Meeting, ARVO, Orlando, Florida pp.5137.
- Ahmed Elsheikh, Charles Whitford, Akram Joda, Ahmed Abass, Fangjun Bao, Paolo Rama “Regional Variation of Biomechanical Properties of Intact Eye Globes”. Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology 2013 Annual Meeting, ARVO, Seattle, Washington pp 1631.
- Jacek Pijanka, Ahmed Abass, Thomas Sorensen, Ahmed Elsheikh, and Craig Boote, “Complete Map of Collagen Fibre Orientation Across the Human Eyeball Coat” proceedings of CITeR2012, Centre for Identification Technology Research Meeting, Bristol, UK, September 2012.