Back to: Project Management
Agile Project Management
- Agile Project Management
(24th & 25th July)
(10th & 11th October)
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
Agile project management provides organisations with a leaner, more structured approach to project management. It enables businesses to respond quickly to change and provides a way to implement high-priority initiatives. Agile project management is a set of frameworks that cover the people, products and practices required to successfully implement projects. This 2 day workshop will clarify the different management styles needed for successful agile projects.
Who is it for?
- Any team member involved with projects.
- Roles might include – Project Managers, Team Leaders, Business Analysts, Solution Developer and Solution Testers/Quality Reviewers.
- It might also benefit business stakeholders who would form part of the project team
What you will learn:
- A solid understanding of the agile techniques with a particular focus on DSDM Atern (The Atern framework is designed to be easily tailored and used in conjunction with traditional delivery methods such as PRINCE2®).
Benefits of attending:
- Identify when an agile approach is beneficial.
- Understand how to deliver an agile project successfully – from start to finish.
- Improve collaboration across the disciplines within the project team.
- Integrate agile into existing PRINCE2 or other project management structures within the organisation.