Back to: Communication Skills
Business Writing Skills
- Business Writing Skills
few places remaining
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
This one day course will help participants produce documents that are clear, concise and appropriate for their organisation and their readers’ needs. The ability to write professionally will enable participants to produce professional documents that achieve their aims, present a positive image and support swift, clear communication.
Who is it for?
- Those who need to produce any type of written document, and who want to improve and enhance the quality and impact of their work.
What you will learn:
- How to influence readers positively by adjusting the style, content and presentation of documents.
Benefits of attending:
- Develop a style of writing that presents a professional image of you and your organisation.
- Understand how to use clear, concise and appropriate language.
- Learn how to tailor your communication to achieve your purpose.
- Understand basic principles of grammar, punctuation and layout.
- Learn how to prepare and structure a variety of written documents.
- Refreshing basic principles of grammar, punctuation and layout
- Preparing, structuring and presenting letters, reports and emails