Back to: Communication Skills
Business Writing Skills
- Business Writing Skills
- 1 Day
- To be Confirmed
- £185 (Includes lunch & refreshments)
- Book now
This one day course will help participants ensure that the documents they produce are clear, concise and appropriate for their organisation and their readers’ needs. The ability to write professionally will enable participants to produce documents that achieve their objectives, present a positive image and encourage swift, clear communication, both within the workplace and beyond.
Who is it for?
Anyone who needs to produce any type of professional written document, and who wants to improve and enhance both the quality and impact of their work
What will I learn?
- How to improve your grammar, punctuation and spelling
- How to articulate your ideas coherently and fluently in written communication
- How to recognise good and bad email practice
- How to influence readers positively by adjusting the style, content and presentation of your documents
- How to produce documents that stand out and meet the specific requirements of the intended reader
- How to write effective reports and proposals for business purposes
What will it cover?
- Producing professional written documents tailored specifically to their target readers
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation
- Writing in an articulate, persuasive and effective style, appropriate to a range of business objectives
Benefits of attending:
- Development of a style of writing that presents a professional image of you as an individual and as a representative of your organisation or company
- Confidence in your ability to use clear, concise and appropriate language in your written communications
- Improved performance in preparing and structuring a variety of written documents
- Acquiring the necessary skills to target specific audiences or readers and to tailor documents to ensure they achieve their intended aims