Browse our publications to find articles, books, reports and papers written by experts in their field.
Many of our researchers make their full text freely available to view and share, supporting research innovation on a global scale.
- Frank, A. I. and Silver, C. eds. 2018. Urban planning education: beginnings, global movement and future prospects. Springer.
- Bear, C. and Holloway, L. 2018. Redistributing labour in automated milking systems and the More-Than-Human (Co) production of dairy farming. In: Marsden, T. ed. The SAGE handbook of Nature. Sage Publications Ltd. , pp.831-847.
- Boyer, L. 2018. The role of the non-human in relations of care: baby things. Cultural Geographies
- Cocola Gant, A. 2018. Struggling with the leisure class: tourism, gentrification and displacement. PhD Thesis , Cardiff University.
- Collins, A. et al. 2018. Learning and teaching sustainability: the contribution of Ecological Footprint calculators. Journal of Cleaner Production 174 , pp.1000-1010. (10.1016/j.jclepro.2017.11.024)
- Cooper, C. 2018. Predictive spatial network analysis for high resolution transport modelling, applied to cyclist flows, mode choice and targeting investment. International Journal of Sustainable Transportation (10.1080/15568318.2018.1432730)
- Cowell, R. J. W. 2018. A "delivery-democracy dilemma"? Mapping and explaining policy change for public engagement with energy infrastructure. Journal of Environmental Policy & Planning
- Davis, J. 2018. Obsolescence and transformability in London’s 2012 Olympic site. Presented at: 18th International Planning History Society Conference Yokahama, Japan July 15-19, 2018.
- Enticott, G. 2018. International migration by rural professionals: professional subjectivity, disease ecology and veterinary migration from the United Kingdom to New Zealand. Journal of Rural Studies
- Enticott, G. et al. 2018. Mapping disease data: A Usability test of an internet based system of disease status disclosure. Frontiers in Veterinary Science (10.3389/fvets.2017.00230)
- Fuller, C. 2018. The region in international business and economic geography. In: Beaverstock, J. et al., The Routledge Companion to the Geography of International Business.. Abingdon: Routledge
- Fuller, C. 2018. Where is the 'organisation' in the urban political?. In: Enright, T. and Rossi, U. eds. The Urban Political: Ambivalent Spaces of Late Neoliberalism.. London: Palgrave-Macmillan
- Hacking, N. and Flynn, A. 2018. Protesting against neoliberal and illiberal governmentalities: a comparative analysis of waste governance in the UK and China.. Political Geography 63 , pp.31-42. (10.1016/j.polgeo.2017.12.004)
- Harris, N. , Webb, B. and Smith, R. 2018. The changing role of household projections: exploring policy conflict and ambiguity in planning for housing. Town Planning Review
- Hartt, M. 2018. Shrinking Cities: Understanding Urban Decline in the United States. By A. Frazier, J. Knight, R. Weaver and S. Bagchi-Sen [Book Review]. Economic Geography 94 , pp.94-96. (10.1080/00130095.2017.1348893)
- Herman, A. , Lahdesmaki, M. and Siltaoja, M. 2018. Placing resilience in context: Investigating the changing experiences of Finnish organic farmers. Journal of Rural Studies 58 , pp.112-122. (10.1016/j.jrurstud.2017.12.029)
- Hincks, S. et al., 2018. A new geodemographic classification of commuting flows for England and Wales. International Journal of Geographical Information Science 32 (4), pp.663-684. (10.1080/13658816.2017.1407416)
- Hollander, J. et al., 2018. Vacancy in shrinking downtowns: a comparative study of Quebec, Ontario and New England. Journal of Housing and the Built Environment
- Ince, A. and Hall, S. Ince, A. and Hall, S. eds. 2018. Sharing economies in times of crisis: practices, politics and possibilites. Routeledge.
- Ince, A. and Hall, S. 2018. Introduction : sharing economies in times of crisis. In: Sharing Economies in Times of Crisis : Practices, Politics and Possibilities. Routeledge
- Ioris, A. and Ioris, R. 2018. Colombia's fractured history and continued challenges following the Havana Accord. Journal of Peacebuilding and Development
- Lopes Simoes Aelbrecht, P. , Nisha, B. and Stevens, Q. 2018. Public space design and social cohesion: comparative perspectives. Routledge.
- Moragues Faus, A. and Sonnino, R. 2018. Re-assembling sustainable food cities: An exploration of translocal governance and its multiple agencies. Urban Studies
- Pitt, H. 2018. Questioning care cultivated through connecting with more-than-human communities. Social and Cultural Geography 19 (2), pp.253-274. (10.1080/14649365.2016.1275753)
- Potoglou, D. et al. 2018. Factors associated with urban non-fatal road-accident severity. International Journal of Injury Control and Safety Promotion (10.1080/17457300.2018.1431945)
- Williams, A. 2018. Lived religion, worship and conversion: ethnographic reflections in an abstinence-based Christian therapeutic community. In: Sremac, S. and Jindra, I. eds. Conversion and Lived Religion: Recovery, Imprisonment and Homelessness. Palgrave