Professor Gavin Wilkinson
Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
- 1977 B.Sc. University of Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1984: M.Sc. University of Warwick, UK.
- 1988 Ph.D. University of Warwick, UK.
Honours and awards
- Fellow of the Learned Society of Wales
- Microbiology Society.
- British Society of Immunology
- Welsh Microbiological Society
- 2005- present. Professor of Molecular Virology, Department of Medical Microbiology, School of Medicine, Cardiff University
- 2000-2005. Reader. University of Wales College of Medicine.
- 1995-2000. Senior Lecturer, UWCM
- 1992-1995. Lecturer. UWCM.
- 1979- 1992. MLSO - Principal Grade Scientist, PHLS Centre for Applied Microbiology and Research. Porton Down, Salisbury
- 1987-1988. Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Stanford University School of Medicine, California
28-29 Nov 2016 Co-organiser of UK CMV meeting in Hinxton
Committees and reviewing
- Member of MRC Infection and Immunity Board
- Member of Scientific Advisory Board for Regional Centre for Applied Molecular Oncology (RECAMO) located in Masaryk Memorial Cancer Institute, Brno, Czech Republic.
- External member of the Registry of the Institution: University of Crete.
- External Examiner Imperial College London, MSc on the Molecular Biology and Pathology of Viruses. 2013-present.
- External Examiner, Liverpool University MRes in Clinical Sciences, 2013-present.