We have a limited number of adjustment and clearing opportunities for 2014 entry.
This is an excellent opportunity for well-qualified students still seeking a place and aspiring to join a Russell Group university.
The main University’s Adjustment & Clearing page has all the information and links to need.
You can also call our Adjustment and Clearing Enquiry Centre for advice and guidance on +44(0) 29 2087 6000 on the following dates:
- Thursday 14 August 07:00-20:00
- Friday 15 August 08:00-18:00
- Saturday 16 August 09:00-13:00
- Sunday 17 August Closed
- Monday 18 August 08:00-18:00
If you would like further information about the School or our degree course please contact our admissions tutor, Dr Peter Mackie - 02920 876223
If you have not made up your mind regarding where you’ll study, here are five reasons why the School of Planning and Geography could be for you.
- Overall Satisfaction at the School of Planning and Geography has been rated at 100% in this year’s National Student Survey (NSS) of final year undergraduate students
- NSS showed that 98% of the School’s final year undergraduate students agreed that staff were good at explaining topics and that the course was intellectually stimulating
- The School has been ranked 4th out of 62 universities and colleges in the Guardian’s 2015 University league table for geography and environmental studies
- The Government’s most recent Research Assessment Exercise placed the School first in the UK for ‘Research Power’, with the quality of 90% of its research classified as being internationally recognised in terms of originality, significance and rigour
- A 2012/13 University survey of graduate destinations showed that 94% of Planning and Geography students secured graduate level employment or graduate level further study within six months of graduating