Skip to main content

Non-standard applications for postgraduate study

Some of our taught postgraduate programmes have a different application process.

Find out more about applying and where to get further information.

Applications for the full-time Graduate Diploma in Law must be made via the Central Applications Board website.

Apply for the full-time course now.

Applications for Legal Practice Course (LLM and PgDip) must be made via the Central Applications Board website.

Apply through the Central Applications Board now.

We offer the following options to study Legal Practice:

Applications for the MA in Social Work must be made through UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) through their website or by telephoning 0371 468 0468.

Although this is a postgraduate programme, when applying through UCAS you will need to apply through their undergraduate application system. When applying you will need the following information:

Institution code: C15

Course code: L508

Campus code: -

Institution code name: CARDF

Short form of course: MA/SW

Apply on the UCAS website.

The application form should include details of the essential qualifications, as well as a considered personal statement that demonstrates how the candidate has gained an understanding of social care and social work through their experience.

Candidates could also address their self-motivation in study, analytical skills and critical reasoning in their statement. An academic or practice related reference should also be included.

The application documentation submitted will form the basis of the decision whether or not to call for interview.

Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in person in Cardiff.

Applications for Clinical Psychology have to be submitted through the Clearing House for Postgraduate Courses in Clinical Psychology.

Apply and find out more.