Building Performance Simulation and the User
24 February 2017
Aiming to encourage the Building Performance Simulation (BPS) community to take a more ‘user centric’ approach to BPS, this special issue in Journal of Building Performance Simulation (JBPS) attempts to unfold how:
- BPS might be used in various contexts;
- Different built environment professions might interact with BPS;
- Performance assessment could be or is undertaken by users with different levels of knowledge of building physics and environmental design.
Contributions are invited in the following areas to be submitted for peer review, although other topics are also welcome:
- Tasks and goals of BPS users and potential users
- Problems with using BPS
- Users and BPS quality assurance
- Interaction of users with BPS and computer systems
- Teaching BPS to users
Abstract submission deadline (300 words to Guest Editors): July 01 2017.
Full-length article submission deadline December 15 2017.
Please address all correspondence regarding this topical issue to the Guest Editors:
- Guest Editor: Clarice Bleil de Souza, Cardiff University, UK (email@example.com)
- Guest Editor: Simon Tucker, Liverpool John Moores University, UK (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Further information about this special issue and the submissions to it can be found in: