Skip to content

International applicants

We're proud to hold an A-rated sponsor licence to assign certificates of sponsorship where a job is deemed suitable under the points based system.

When you apply via our online system, you'll be asked if you are eligible to live and work in the UK. If you're subject to immigration control, a series of additional questions will appear in relation to your eligibility to work within the UK.

More information on certificates of sponsorship, license holders responsibilities and job suitability can be obtained at the UK Visas and Immigration website. You can find useful information on living and working in the UK on the British Council Euraxess website.

Moving to Cardiff

We offer a one-stop shop support system for anyone moving to the UK to take up an appointment at Cardiff University.

We also offer financial assistance to help cover relocation costs.

If you have a job offer from the University

Find out what you need to do if you receive a job offer from the University.