Call for papers
Contributions are sought in the form of oral papers (15 minutes including discussion) and poster papers.
Contributions are invited on the following indicative topics:
- Growth and fabrication including quantum dot materials and devices.
- Solar cells/photovoltaics.
- Mid-infra-red semiconductor opto-electronics.
- Micro-cavity and photonic band-gap effects in semiconductor opto-electronics.
- Semiconductor lasers and optical sources including organics
- Gallium Nitride (GaN) based materials and devices.
- Theory and numerical simulation of semiconductor optoelectronics
- Optical detectors, modulators, amplifiers and switches.
- All-optical and opto-electronic integrated circuits.
One A4 page in a form suitable for direct reproduction should be sent to Kate James at Future-CSHub@cardiff.ac.uk.
The deadline for abstracts is 4 February 2022.
We are pleased to announce that there will be a special IET issue to reflect the cutting-edge work presented at the SIOE 2022 Conference and other important contributions on the topic of semiconductor optoelectronics.
All COVID-19 guidelines and precautions will be adhered to ensure the safety of our delegates and speakers. In the event that the conference can not take place in person, the conference will be moved online.