Work with us
We work with industry to translate our world-leading research into real solutions for societal and economic impact, as well as to create new job opportunities for our graduates.
We are committed to supporting companies and there are many examples of successful collaborative research and development and longer term strategic partnerships.
Examples of how we can work with you are:
- Exchanging specialist knowledge and collaborate on research projects.
- Enabling access to our state-of-the-art facilities, ranging from our Morgan-Botti Lightning Laboratory to our Cardiff Catalysis Research Institute.
- Problem solving and consultancy.
- Helping to bring new products closer to market.
- Improving existing products and processes.
Watch a film about an award-winning University partnership from the College's School of Engineering, Welsh School of Architecture and School of Computer Sciences and Informatics, that increased productivity and reduced costs at car giant Ford.