Master's Excellence Scholarships 2017
We are pleased to announce that the Taught Masters Excellence Scholarship Scheme for 2017/18 entry has been confirmed.
We are committed to investing up to a total of £500,000 in this high value competitive scholarship scheme to support home and EU students who are planning to start an eligible master's programme in September 2017.
The Scholarships are each worth £3,000 and will be awarded in the form of a tuition fee discount.
Scholarships will be awarded based on academic excellence.
We have two deadlines after which scholarship decisions will be made:
- 15 March 2017
- 5 July 2017
A link to the application form is available on the SIMS Applicant Portal.
Eligible programmes for the 2017/18 scheme include:
- All on-campus full-time and part-time postgraduate taught programmes leading to a master's
Eligible programmes for the 2017/18 scheme also includes the MRes in Biosciences.
- distance learning programmes
- taught programmes leading to a GDip, PgCert or PgDip
- MPhil programmes
- top-up only master’s such as our LLM in Legal Practice
- MArch Architectural Studies