Back to: Social Media
- Twitter Workshop
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
This 2 hour masterclass will cover all you need to know to start using Twitter. The course will cover the basics of setting up a profile as well as using more advanced functions such as searches for conversations and tools to measure your social media activity.
Who is it for?
- Anyone looking to create a Twitter profile for their organisation.
- Anyone who is already using Twitter and wants to know more about how to use it effectively
What you will learn:
- How to create a profile
- Best practice guidelines for posting and sharing
- How to involve your audience and build communities
- How to monitor and measure social media activity
- How to use lists and hashtags to follow conversations
- How to use geolocation to access tweets in specific places
- How to use tweetdeck and do multiple searches
Benefits of attending:
- Create a Twitter profile
- Set Twitter guidelines for your organisations
- Get more out of Twitter by using Advanced functions
- Engage your audience and build a community