Chinese for beginners
Level 4, 20 Credits.
- This course is currently not being offered in the academic year 2015 - 2016.
Get the latest updates on our courses
Please use our subscription page to register your interest, and we will keep you updated on all relevant information and news about subjects you have chosen.
This course is designed for students who wish to learn some essential Chinese Mandarin and communicate in Chinese at basic level. The course will also help students to develop cultural understandings about China. The course will cover pronunciation, basic sentence structures in everyday conversations, and Chinese culture. The course is ideal for people who have known some basic Chinese Mandarin but wish to keep up the language.
- An 18 hour course
- No more than 14 students, guaranteed
- Pre-enrolment is essential
- Course materials provided on first session
- Extensive use of our digital language laboratories
- Audio material available throughout the summer via our on-line learning platform