Cardiff University's visitor wireless network is accessible for conference delegates, open day attendees and short-term visitors without access to eduroam.
You can use this service on your laptop or mobile device to access public web pages and web-based email. Other services and programs may not work. You do not need to configure or register your device before connecting to the wireless network.
Please note: Using the visitor Wi-Fi is at your own risk. We strongly recommend that your device has up-to-date anti-virus and security updates applied before using the Wi-Fi.
- Access accounts will be enabled for a fixed period at the time they are created.
- Unused accounts will be deleted after 28 days.
- When you access your temporary account a login screen will clearly outline your user entitlements and terms of usage.
- Temporary account holders are not permitted to access any electronic resources for which Cardiff University holds a license.
- This service uses a Cardiff University IP address.