Careers and admissions advice for medical school
- Available on request
- Up to 2 hours
A selection of recordings from staff and existing students from within the School of Medicine.
The recordings provide career advice and guidance on how to apply to medical school.
- top tips for applying to medicine
- admissions and selection
- a tour of clinical skills
- healthcare science in NHS Wales
- health psychology: what is it? where is it? and why?
- opportunities in the life sciences sector.
About the organiser
This activity is organised by Cardiff University School of Medicine. Contact us at email@example.com for more details.
No booking required.
This activity is free
Teacher supervision is required.