Gohebu ar... (Reporting on...)
- Available on request
- Only available in Welsh
Produced in collaboration with BBC Cymru, Gohebu ar... is a collection of interactive educational resources aimed at budding journalists and anyone who has an interest in media, journalism, politics and current affairs.
The resources include an introduction to Welsh Politics and devolution and reporting on the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Browse the collection for interactive activities, videos featuring leading academics and journalists, quizzes and journalistic scenarios to work through.
These resources are only available in Welsh. The project is funded by the The Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol.
Reporting on... Welsh Politics
A collection of resources for budding journalists, or anyone, who would like to learn more about Welsh politics and devolution.
The resources include:
- an interactive website, including a quiz and journalistic scenarios
- a video introducing the work of the Welsh Parliament
- a video looking at the democratic deficit in Wales
- a podcast by our School of Journalism, Media and Culture students discussing reporting on elections.
Reporting on... COVID-19
An interactive resource giving you useful information about reporting during the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- a guide on how news is created during the pandemic
- information on the demand for dependable news
- the responsibilities of the devolved Governments during the crisis
- video content from professional journalists
- a quiz.
These resources were developed by the School of Journalism, Media and Culture at Cardiff University and funded by The Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol
Find out more
For more information about the activity, please visit our website.
About the organiser
This activity is organised by School of Journalism, Media and Culture. Contact Sian Morgan Lloyd at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.