Professional development resources for GCSE computer science teachers
- Available on request
- Available in Welsh
GCSE revision resources created for computer science teachers that are useful as revision notes and classroom resources.
We have created a revision mat for some of the GCSE Computer Science topics:
- network fundamentals, pdf
- algorithmic thinking, pdf
- cybersecurity, pdf
- programming constructs storage, pdf
- boolean logic, pdf
- storage and processing of data, pdf.
You may wish to integrate these resources into your lessons or provide them as a revision guide at the end of the topic.
A PowerPoint version of the resources are also available . These can be edited and adapted to suit your learners. PowerPoint versions:
- network fundamentals, PowerPoint
- algorithmic thinking, PowerPoint
- cybersecurity, PowerPoint
- programming constructs storage, PowerPoint
- boolean logic, PowerPoint
- storage and processing of data, PowerPoint.
The School of Computer Science and Informatics at Cardiff University is a Technocamps hub. These resources have been created in partnership with Technocamps. Technocamps’ mission is to inspire, motivate and engage people with computational thinking and promote Computer Science as underpinning all aspects of modern society. You can find more activities on the Technocamps website.
Find out more
For more information about the activity, please visit our website.
About the organiser
This activity is organised by School of Computer Science and Informatics. Contact Cheryl McNamee-Brittain at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
No booking required.
This activity is free