Feeding Stonehenge - Making Stone Age Cheese
- Available on request
- make and test their own cottage cheese
- to consider the effect of processing on lactose content of foods
- to evaluate the impact of lactose intolerance on lifestyle and health
- to learn the difference between food allergies and intolerances via a quiz
- and the option to compare modern whey protein production with cheese making.
Find out more
For more information about the activity, please visit our website.
About the organiser
This activity is organised by School of History, Archaeology and Religion. Contact Julie Best at email@example.com for more details.
Teacher supervision is required.