JOMEC Cymraeg Outreach Programme
- Available on request
- Only available in Welsh
This is an exciting opportunity for students with an interest in media, journalism and communications to find out more about relevant career opportunities and study pathways.
Using a range of audio-visual presentations, JOMEC Cymraeg lecturers draw on their experience as professional journalists and communicators to illustrate the benefits of pursuing a career in these fields. It is a chance to:
- hear from professionals who have had notable careers in the industry
- take part in interactive workshops
- learn about Radio, TV, Print, Digital Media, Communications and Public Relations (PR)
- get guidance on applying to relevant courses
- hear from academics, students and graduates
- understand the Welsh language dimensions and the opportunities that arise through Welsh-medium provision.
This activity can be arranged for small or whole year-groups, as well as teachers.
Take a look at our @JOMECCymraeg Twitter account to see the activities we are able to offer in schools.
Find out more
For more information about the activity, please visit our website.
About the organiser
This activity is organised by JOMEC Cymraeg. Contact Sian Morgan Lloyd for more details.
This activity is free
We want to make it easy for you to work with us. Wherever possible we will bring this activity to your school or college.
Teacher supervision is required.