Undergraduate Open Days
Your students will gain a first-hand insight into life at one of Britain’s leading teaching and research universities.
They will benefit from:
- academic talks, displays and demonstrations
- presentations on key topics such as student finance, the application process and student life
- campus tours led by our current students
- viewing University accommodation
- the opportunity to put questions to our current staff and students.
You will also have the opportunity to:
- gain advice from University staff about how you can best support your students throughout the application process
- network with University staff and other visiting teachers and careers advisers.
Our next open days will be held in Spring and Summer 2020 and will run from 09:00 to 16:00.
Find out more
For more information about the activity, please visit our website.
About the organiser
Online booking will be available when our 2020 Open Day dates have been confirmed. In the meantime please get in touch if you have any questions.
This activity is free
- Main Building
- Park Place
- CF10 3AT